The AW-CFP2166 1 Zone series conventional fire alarm panel is designed based on EN54 part 2＆4 standard. It is the heart of the fire automatic alarm system, which can realize centralized control, can supply power to the detectors, manual call point, bell etc.
One zone of the panel can match with 20 pieces fire alarm system accessories.
The AW-CFP2166 1 Zone fire alarm panel has the following characteristics:
- Analogue conventional detector inputs: 20 detectors or MCPs maximum.
- Smaller size and easier for installation, but all-around.
- Maximum number of bells per CIE: 4 Bells.
- 2 relay-outputs: FIRE/FAULT.
- High-capacity batteries: 12V2.3Ah*2, over 8h for stand-by use.
- Automatic power switchover: mains power and stand-by power.
- Succinct functional buttons: friendly user interface for easy operation and recognition.
- Fault supervision and notification: inputs, sounder, mains/batteries.
- Evacuation: man-made fire alarm condition on panel.
- Silence: sounders and panel buzzer.
- Extensible application for GSM: inform user anytime by mobile telephone.
|AC INPUT||220VAC 50/60Hz||+10%|
|DC OUTPUT||24VDC typical|
|Voltage for MCU||5V|
|Current @ 220VAC||standby current ≤250mA|
|Batteries current||750mA maximum, current limited|
|Batteries||2*12V/ 2.3Ah sealed lead acid gel, self-regulated|
|Battery low-voltage protection||22.2V|
|The maximum and minimum electrical ratings for each input and output||Detectots / zone lines: 21V-26V Sounder1 and sounder2 lines:21-26.2V
Fire protection/Fire routing/Fault routing lines:21-26.2V
|Max points (detector and MCP) per CIE||20 detectors and 10 MCPs|
|Zone alarm current||6mA minimum/ 27mA maximum|
|Sounder output||2*0.3A maximum|
|Relay contacts rating||Dry contacts (NO/NC) 1A @24VDC|
|EOL resistor for zone and outputs||6.8K 1W|
|Fuse on EMI board||2A/ 250V Ceramic slow blow fuse 5*20(mm)|
|Environmental||Class A temperature range: -5 to 40°C (23~104°F)
Humidity: 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing
|Terminal blocks rating||All terminals rated for 12 to18 AWG (0.75 to 2.5 mm2)|
|Service life||10 years|